Nikon released Capture NX-D version 1.5.0 with the previously rumored new “Color Control Point” feature.
Capture NX-D is designed specifically for processing RAW images and offers responsive and intuitive controls. In addition, characteristics such as brightness, contrast, and tone curves of not only RAW images, but also JPEG and TIFF images captured with Nikon digital cameras, can also be adjusted.
You can see the list of modifications enabled in this version below.
Nikon Capture NX-D Version 1.5.0 Software Update
Here is the full list of updates/changes:
- Added support for the Z7, D3500, and Coolpix P1000.
- Added a Diffraction Compensation feature and updated Latest Picture Control for the Z 7.
- Added a Color Control Point feature that can be used to selectively edit brightness and hue.
- Image processing is now faster and consumes less memory for improved stability.
- Picture Controls created or modified in Picture Control Utility 2 can now be applied without restarting Capture NX-D.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in anchor points created by selecting Add Anchor Point in the Levels & Curves palette and then clicking a point in the image not appearing in the channel tone curves.
Download Capture NX-D V1.5.0 from the Nikon Download Center.