Here are the first impression reviews of the Fujifilm X-T3 APS-c mirrorless camera. Everything you need to know about the new Fujifilm X-T3 including sample images, hands-on videos and pre-order links.
Fujifilm X-T3 features back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processor.The camera can capture 4K at 60p and has burst mode at 11 fps (30fps at electronic shutter, 1.25 times crop), delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800.
The price of the X-T3 is $1,499 for body-only and shipping will start on September 20, 2018. Check pre-orders at B&H Photo, AmazonUS, Adorama. Now let’s head over to the Fujifilm X-T3 first impression reviews, videos and tests.
The new Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order online with all the accessories.
- Fujifilm X-T3: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- Fujifilm X-T3 + 18-55mm: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- NP-W126S Batteries: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- VG XT3 Vertical Battery Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- MHG XT3 Metal Hand Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- BLC XT3 Bottom Leather Case: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- CVR XT3 Cover Kit: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- RR 100 Remote Release: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Fujifilm X-T3 Reviews, Samples and Tests
First Impressions of the Fujifilm XT3 can be seen at Thephoblographer. Bjornmoerman published first look review of Fuji X-T3 in two parts. Check here and here. Fujifilm X-T3 initial review at pocket-lint website and they say marvellous mirrorless brings upgrades aplenty. Check out the Fujifilm X-T3 sample images here.
First Look Fujifilm X-T3 Hands-on Videos
X-T3 full menu overview.
Looks like the Fujifilm X-T3 will be Fujifilm’s first camera with good eye/face detection and tracking. Check it out!