The affordable Fujifilm GFX 50R medium format mirrorless camera will be officially announced on September 25th, just ahead of Photokina 2018. Here are the first leaked details on the upcoming budget-friendly Fuji GFX 50R medium format mirrorless camera.
The Japan-based company will be present at the Photokina 2018 show and introduce new mirrorless cameras
After the launch of the Fujifilm X-T3 APS-c mirrorless, we are going to meet the Fujifilm GFX 50R on September 25th. The camera is expected to feature a 50MP medium format sensor.
Fujifilm GFX 50R Leaked Specs
Here are first leaked details for the upcoming Fuji GFX 50R “affordable” medium format mirrorless camera:
- It’s exactly like the Fuji X-E3 camera but larger, with same button layout, no ISO dial, only shutter and exposure compensation dials
- No top OLED screen
- Has a joystick
- Has a tilting screen
- Thickness: less than 42mm
- Weight; less than 800g
- Price: around $3,600 (for comparison the GFX 50S is $5,849)
- There will also be a new pancake lens with an equivalent of 40mm focal length
- The official announcement is on September 25th
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".