DJI Mavic Pro 2 rumored specifications
More detailed DJI Mavic Pro 2 specifications surfaced on the web. According to recent report the upcoming drone from DJI is delayed and to be announced in late Spring.
Previously DJI Mavic Pro 2 drone is rumored for the CP+ 2018 event and there were some gossips floating around that the drone will arrive on March 22nd. Now it seems that the whole speculation about the announcement date is postponed to late Spting.
Save $200 on DJI Mavic Pro now selling for $799.99 at Amazon. DJI Mavic Air is also priced for $799 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
DJI Mavic Pro 2 rumored specifications leaked
When we look at the DJI Mavic Pro 2 rumored specifications, the flight time will be over 30min and with the 4820 mAh battery, the drone will have a flight time of 35 minute.
- Flight time over 30min, prototype got a 32min maximum time of hovering
- 4820 mAh battery with 35 minute flight time
- 1″ CMOS sensor with 24mm lens (f/2.8-11)
- No mechanical shutter
- Top Speed 72 km/hr
- Prototype exist with a detachable camera, just like the GoPro Karma
- Binocular rear sensors
- Upgraded propulsion with larger motors
- Improved obstacle avoidance system (infrared 3D sensing?)
- A new generation of Active Track Feature
- Improved Design
- Newly designed 3-axis gimbal
- Larger than the current Mavic Pro
- The announcement could be delayed until late Spring