The new Fujifilm X-H1 mirrorless camera is now in stock and shipping from several major stores in US.
The Fujifilm X-H1 is the highest performance camera in the X Series line of mirrorless cameras. It is a flagship camera that builds on the X-T2 with in-body image stabilization (IBIS), a new Flicker Reduction mode that allows for stable exposure under fluorescent and mercury lighting, DCI 4K and other impressive video capabilities.
Fujifilm X-H1 in Stock and Shipping
Fujifilm X-H1 Key specifications
- 24MP X-Trans APS-C sensor
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization (rated at 5EV)*
- 3.69M-dot OLED viewfinder
- Touch sensitive rear LCD with two-axis tilt
- DCI and UHD 4K capture at up to 200 Mbps
- Slow motion 1080 (from 120 and 100 fps)
- Internal F-Log capture
- 24-bit audio capture
- Eterna/Cinema Film Simulation mode
- No-blackout continuous shooting
- Twin UHS-II-compatible card slots
- Anti-flicker shooting mode
- Wi-Fi with Bluetooth for constant connection
Stay tuned with more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.