Looking for the Fujifilm X-E3 vs Nikon D7500 comparison? Both cameras has APS-c sized image sensor, but let’s see which one is better for the money.
Even the new Fuji X-E3 has more megapixel in sensor resolution to the Nikon D7500, it has a significantly lightweight body that lacks weather-sealing. The Nikon D7500 borrows quite a bit of the tech from Nikon’s top-of-the-range DX-format DSLR, the D500. The DSLR offers a 20.9-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor.
Let’s have a brief look at the main features of Fujifilm X-E3 vs Nikon D7500. So what may be the main differences when consider their specs list? Current Fuji users might want to check out the X-E3 vs X-T20 vs X-T2 vs X-E2S – Comparison too.
Differences between Fujifilm X-E3 vs Nikon D7500 Cameras
If you’re trying to decide which one to buy as your first camera, here are the differences of Fujifilm X-E3 vs Nİkon D7500 cameras. Our comparison table below covers all the important specifications of each camera.
Fujifilm X-E3 vs Nikon D7500 Comparison Table
|Features||Fujifilm X-E3||Nikon D7500|
|Sensor resolution||24MP APS-C CMOS||20.9MP APS-C CMOS|
|Max Image Resolution||6000 x 4000||5568 x 3712|
|ISO||Auto, 200 – 12800 (expandable to 100-51200)||ISO 50 (exp)/ISO 100 – ISO 51200/ISO 1,640,000 (exp)|
|AF System||Phase Detection: 325||Multi-CAM 3500FX II
51 point AF
|LCD||3.0″ – Fixed-type 1,040,000 dots||3.2″ / 8 cm Titling touchscreen 921,600 dots|
|Shutter Speed||900-1/32000 sec||30-1/8000 sec|
|Exposure Compensation||±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)||±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)|
|4K UHD/30p, 25p, 24p||4K UHD/30p, 25p, 24p|
|Jpeg Buffer Size||62||100|
|RAW Buffer Size||25||50|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi + Bluetooth||Wi-Fi + Bluetooth|
|Battery Life||350 shots||950 shots|
|Dimensions||121 x 74 x 43mm||136 x 104 x 73 mm|
Nikon D7500 Advantages:
- Tiltable Screen – The Nikon D7500 has tilt for the screen to shoot flexbility
- ISO – 1638400 vs 51200. Higher maximum ISO sensitivity.
- LCD – 3.2″ vs 3.0″
- Top LCD Display – When shooting in semi-auto/manual modes, you can quickly preview all of your settings.
- Headphone Jack – Useful for previewing your audio quality straight out the camera.
- Slightly More RAW / JPEG Buffer Size
- Battery Life – 950 shots vs 350 shots.
Fujifilm X-E3 Advantages:
- AF Points – 325 vs 51.
- Focus Peaking – Very useful for seeing to see what is in focus (both photo and video).
- On Sensor Phase Detect – Improves live view and video AF performance
- More megapixels – The Fuji X-E3 offers higher resolution potos
- Weight and Size – The Fuji X-E3 is noticeably smaller and weighs less.
- Less Expensive – X-E3 is more affordable than the D7500 so you save for lenses and accessories
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.