The Fujifilm X-E3, XF80mm Macro and GF45mm price information has been leaked online along with product images.
The official announcement will be tomorrow on September 7th. According to Japanese website Nokishita, the X-E3 will be priced $1,199 for body-only. The Fujinon XF 80mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro lens will cost $1,399 and the GF 45mm F2.8 R WR priced for $2,099.
These are the converted currency prices from Yen to USD. We expect the Fujifilm X-E3 body to be $899 and the XF80mm Macro around $999 price tag. Along with the new products Fuji is claimed to announce a new firmware update for X-series cameras as well as an update the roadmap of X and G mount lenses.
- Fujifilm X-E3 body only: $899
- X-E3 with 18-55mm lens kit: $1,299
- X-E3 with 23mm f/2 lens kit: §1,149
Fujifilm X-E3, XF80mm Macro and GF45mm Price and Images
- 24.3 million pixels “X-Trans CMOS III”
- X-Processor Pro
- 3 type 104 million dots touch panel liquid crystal
- 4K movie shooting
- X series first Bluetooth connection compatible
- “Touch Function” (Japanese name unknown) loaded. You can recall the preset function by flick operation up and down, left and right
- Size: 121.3 x 73.9 x 42.7 mm
- Weight: 337 g
- Color: Black / Silver
- Kit: Body · XF 18-55 mm lens kit
- Expected release date: September 28, 2017
- Mass store sales price (tax included): Body 123,660 yen ($1,137), lens kit 166,860 yen ($1,535)
- Metal hand grip MHG-XE 3 and bottom leather case BLC-XE 3 will also be released on September 28
XF 80mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro
- Scheduled release date: October? (Possibility of November)
- Mass store sales price (tax included): 145,260 yen ($1,336)
GF 45mm F2.8 R WR
- Scheduled Release Date: Mid November
- Mass store sales price (tax included): 220,860 yen ($2,032)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".