The firmware update version 1.1 for the 360-degree cameras fixes several issues and adds support for iOS 10.
Nikon KeyMission 360 and 170 is a rugged camera capable of recording true 360-degree video in 4K resolution. The changes from version 1.0 to 1.1 can be found below.
Nikon KeyMission 360 and 170 firmware update details
KeyMission 360 version 1.1
- Added support for iOS 10. Users of iOS 10 will also need to upgrade the SnapBridge 360/170 app to the latest version, which supports iOS 10.
- Improved connectivity when pairing with the SnapBridge 360/170 app.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in spherical 360° images not displaying as spherical 360° images when uploaded to Facebook.
- Files recorded using Loop recording are now divided into a maximum of 6 parts rather than 5.
KeyMission 170 version 1.1
- Fixed an issue that in rare cases caused the camera to display a message stating that certain memory cards could not be used.
- Fixed an issue that in rare cases caused the camera to stop responding when HDMI cables were connected or disconnected.
Download the KeyMission 360 and KeyMission 170 firmware updates from the official download center.
The company also released KeyMission 360 & 170 utility version 1.0.2 with two fixes about display issues.