Ricoh officially announced the launch of the Ricoh Theta SC. The 360-degree camera provides effortless usability for first-time 360-degree camera users and a range of basic features.
The Theta SC from Ricoh is essentially a stripped-down version of the Theta S. This mid-class model offers the same twin spherical lenses with 14MP sensors. It also allows a five minute limit on Full HD video capture and no HDMI port.
The Theta SC will be available next month in beige, blue, pink and white at a price of $299/£249.
Ricoh announces Theta SC 360-degree camera
The Theta SC continues to offer smartphone control with live view and sharing on theta360.com and popular social media sites. The company is updating its app to be more user-friendly. Its 360-degree images can also be viewed in VR headsets such as the Samsung Gear VR, and the 8GB of built-in memory can store up to 1600 images.
- Record 360° Spherical Photos/Videos
- 2 x 12MP 1/2.3″ Sensors, 14.4MP Output
- Twin Lens System, f/2 Maximum Aperture
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Auto, Shutter Speed & ISO Priority Modes
- ISO 1600 & Manual Exposure up to 1 Min.
- Interval Shooting and Self-Timer Setting
- HDR Composite and DR Compensation
- Built-In Wi-Fi for Live View and Control
- 8GB Internal Memory
|Check the camera stores for availability|
|Ricoh Theta SC||$299||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".