Firmware version 1.4 for E-M1 and version 1.1 for E-M10 is now available for download by using the Olympus Digital Camera Updater.
This is the third firmware update for the high-end OM-D E-M1 and the first for E-M10 mirrorless camera. The new firmware update mainly fixes soem quirks on both cameras. More details can be seen below.
Olympus E-M1 and E-M10 Firmware Updates Now Available
E-M1 firmware Ver.1.4 (May.21 2014)
- AF response when using four thirds lenses has been improved.
- Stabilization of shooting in C-AF has been improved.
- Shooting images when using the remote control function of the smart phone application “OLYMPUS Image Share” now supports Art Filter, custom self timer, zoom operation when using the electric zoom, Digital Tele-converter, and Release mode.
- * It is necessary to update to the latest version of OLYMPUS Image Share.
E-M10 Ver.1.1 (May. 21 2014):
- Image stabilization compensation while shooting videos has been stabilized.
- A 0 second setting has been added to Anti-Shock mode.
Olympus E-M1 and E-M10 Firmware Updates from Olympus Support page
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Price & Availability
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 is a compact, ergonomically-designed Micro Four Thirds camera featuring a 16.1 megapixel Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII image. The Olympus E-M10 features a large, high-speed electronic viewfinder, 1.440.000-dot, 3-inch tiltable LCD, 3-axis image stabilisation, ultrafast autofocus 82 point FAST AF, and a pop-up flash.
Olympus E-M1 Price and Availability
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 mirrorless digital camera is a compact, ergonomically design camera featuring a 16.3 megapixel Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".