Egami has spotted a new MFT lens patent filed byKonica-Minolta. Konica 150mm f/2.8 lens patent is designed for the Micro Four Thirds system cameras. The new lens patent focal length corresponding to 300mm telephoto zoom lens equivalent. The lens seems to be optimized for contrast AF and video.
Konica 150mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens Patent
Below are the Konica 150mm f/2.8 micro four thirds lens patent details. (translated by Google)
Description and self-interpretation of the patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2013-246381
- Publication date 2013.12.9
- Filing date 2012.5.29
- Example 1
- β = 0 – 0.0214 – 0.1429
- Focal length f = 146.32-144.30-133.80mm
- Angle of view 2ω = 8.60-8.72-9.40
- BF 38.48
- Total length 133.49mm
- Fno. 2.91
- Image height Y = 11.00mm
- 14 images in 11 groups Lens construction
- Two super ED glass
- Positive and negative positive negative
- (3 group and the second group) inner focus
- (Part of the fourth group) anti-vibration
Konica Minolta 150mm f/2.8 lens designed for 4/3″ sensor via Egami.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".