After the Fujifilm X-M1 camera first images leaked on the web. Here are the new specs of the upcoming Fujifilm X-M1 camera. Fujifilm X-M1 is rumored to be an entry-level X-Trans camera from Fujifilm and to be announced on June 25.
Fujifilm X-M1 new images below shows the X-Trans sensor camera in brown bundled with XF 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS zoom lens. Below are the updated specs list of the X-M1 camera. Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 lens will also be announced with the X-M1 and 16-50mm lens on June 25.
Fujifilm X-M1 Specs
- The Fujifilm X-M1 will feature a X-Trans CMOS sensor.
- No viewfinder, tilting display.
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS zoom and XF 27mm f/2.8 pancake lenses will also be announced with the new Fujifilm X-M1 camera.
- The X-M1 will be available as body only, one lens kit with the XC16-50mm and 2 lens kit with the XC16-50mm and 27mm pancake lenses.
- The X-M1 camera will come packed in three different colors with silver, black, brown.
- Announcement on June 25th and shipping will start on July 27.