Canon EOS 70D DSLR camera to be announced on April 23, 2013. Also a new lens to be announced with the new EOS 70D, but there is no info about the lens yet.
As we previously reported, Canon is rumored to replace the Canon EOS 60D DSLR camera and it is going to be widely expected Canon EOS 70D. It is also said that the EOS 70D will use the DIGIC 6 (image processor on the PoweShot SX280 HS). And also EOS 70D will have a new 18MP sensor as we see on the new Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D / Kiss X7).
The upcoming Canon EOS 70D may contain the following features. More cleared EOS 70D specs list.
Canon EOS 70D Expected Specs
- 18 MP sensor, similar to the one in EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D
- All cross type 19-points AF system
- 6 – 7 fps burst rate
- Single SD card slot
- 3.2 inch LCD screen
- ISO 100 – 25600 expanded
- Powered by the DIGIC 5 or 6 processor
- 1080p HD video capture
- Capacity touch screen, similar to the EOS Rebel T5i and SL1
- Creative filters with Live Preview
- Some WiFi capability, similar to Canon EOS 6D
- Magnesium alloy body with added weather sealing
- US list price – $1,199 body only