Canon has filed a new patent in Japan. The new application is for a Canon Ef 10mm f/2.8L wide-angle lens…
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
- New Canon Rebates Live in the US – Up to $400 Off on RF Lenses
- New OM-5 Could Be Priced $1,599, Cheaper Than OM-1 ?
- Officially Announced : Tamron 20-40mm F2.8 Di III VXD Lens, Price $699
- New Firmware Updates for Fujifilm X-T4, X-T3, X-S10, X-H2S, X-H2 and XF18-55mmF2.8-4 and XF56mmF1.2 R WR
- Officially Announced: New Sony FX30 APS-c Cine E-mount Camera
- Announced: NiSi 9mm f/2.8 Lens for APS-C Mirrorless Cameras
- New Firmware Ver.2.2 for Panasonic GH6 Released
- Must Have Lenses for Sony Full Frame E-Mount
- Rumors : Canon EOS R1 to be “New Resolution King” and Focus on 8K Video
- Rumors : Sony A7R V to be Announced on October 26th