TTArtisans 21mm f/1.5 Now Available in Sony E and Nikon Z Mounts
In addition to the Leica M mount, TTArtisan has now released two new mount versions of its 21mm f/1.5 full-frame wide-angle lens. The fast aperture prime TTArtisans 21mm f/1.5 lens is now available in Sony E and Nikon Z mounts.
Like its Leica M version, the two new Sony E and Nikon Z versions are both full-frame manual focus lenses, containing 13 elements in 11 groups and a 10-blade diaphragm offering a wide f/1.5 aperture.
Unlike the Leica M version, both Sony E and Nikon Z mount models cost under $250, whereas the Leica version is still $429.
TTArtisan 21mm f/1.5 lens Specifications
- Diameter: 56mm (without focus tab)
- Field of view: 91° (diagonally)
- Length: 67mm (+adapter, incl. lens hood)
- Weight: 415g (+adapter, with hood, without caps)
- Filter Diameter: 72mm (with included filter adapter)
- Number of Aperture Blades: 10 (inwardly curved)
- Elements/Groups: 13/11
- Close Focusing Distance: 0.7 m
- Maximum Magnification: 1:24 (measured)
The lens is available to pre-order the Sony E version for $249 or pre-order the Nikon Nikon Z version for $245. Both are expected to ship soon. See also AmazonUK | AmazonDE.