Nikon released firmware update version 1.01 for the Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR lens. The new firmware fixes a single issue: “Reduced the amount of vibration generated by the lens during autofocus.”
- Changes from Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.01
- • Reduced the amount of vibration generated by the lens during autofocus.
- Viewing the Lens Firmware Version
- Attach an AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR lens to the camera and turn the camera on.
- Press the camera MENU button and select SETUP MENU > Firmware version to display the camera and lens firmware versions.
- Check the firmware version.
- Turn the camera off.