Fuji registered the long-waited Fujifilm X100V camera overseas. According to Nokishita Camera, the official announcement of X100V will be on February 4th, 2020. As already rumored before, the US price for Fujifilm X100V will be around $1,500.
We have some information about the Fujifilm X100V specs ahead of the announcement but not much details given about its sensor so far. But we’re fairly sure the camera will use the same 26.1MP sensor found on the Fujifilm X-Pro3 and Fujifilm X-T3. This is a highly regarded APS-C size X-Trans 4 sensor.
On the other hand the Fujifilm X100V is likely to have 425 focus points, like the X-Pro3 and X-T3. These cover 99% of the sensor, and Fuji improved Face and Eye detection when this focus standard was introduced. Check out the Fujifilm X100V specs rumored so far.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Latest 26MP APS-c sensor
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Two-way Tilt screen
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
From Nokishita Camera:
Fujifilm’s “X100V (Black / Silver)” has been registered at overseas dealers only with the name of the new product yesterday. Announced around February 4?
Fujifilm X100V: release date and price
- The Fujifilm X100V is expected to be announced on February 4th
- X100V rumored to have a $1,500 price tag at launch
The Fujifilm X100V is expected to arrive at the Fujifilm X Summit on February 4.
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".