Fujifilm X-T30 is a new mid-range APS-c sensor mirrorless camera designed for both stills and video.
Fujifilm X-T30 offers the same 26.1MP X-Trans sensor and X-Processor 4 Quad Core-CPU found in the X-T3. The camera comes with a hybrid AF system with 425 points across the entire frame, and boasts faster face detection compared to its X-T20 predecessor. Fujifilm X-T30 video feature set includes 4K/30p and 10-bit 4:2:2 output via HDMI and 8-bit 4:2:0 internal recording.
The Fujifilm X-T30 is currently selling for$899 body-only, $999 with XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Power Zoom or $1299 with 18-55mm F2.8-4.
FUJIFILM X-T30 at a Glance
- 26.1M BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4
- X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU
- 100% phase detect AF across the entire frame
- Excellent face and eye detection AF with new Face Selection option
- 2.36M-dot OLED EVF
- 3 inch 1.04M-dot 2-way tilting Touch LCD with smooth and fast drag controls
- 4K/30p, Full HD 120fps, H.264 compression option
- External HDMI recording capable of 4:2:2 10 bit quality
- 1x SD UHS-I card slot • Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth V.4.2
- Headphone Jack via USB-C Adapter (3rd Party)
- NP-W126S battery
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.