Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III full-frame lens for Nikon Z, Canon RF/EF and Sony E mounts officially announced.
Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III is an ultra large diameter standard lens designed as a mirrorless camera for full-frame image sensor. While achieving the phenomenal brightness of aperture opening F value of 0.95, it is also equipped with portability, design has been designed considering balance with the mirrorless machine.
Utilizing the features of the ultra-large aperture lens, it is possible to take handheld photographs in places where there is little light intensity, or to take advantage of beautifully large blur taste.
Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III Lens
- Replacement for the already discontinued/old version Speedmaster lens
- Improved image quality with improved optical performance
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.5m
- Manual focusing
- Available for Sony E, Canon RF and Nikon Z mounts
- Scheduled to be released in April 2019
- Price: ¥98,000 excluding tax or around $900
- The Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III lens will be on display at the CP + 2019
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".