Leica M10-D camera is rumored to be announced soon. Official announcement of the rangefinder style shooter is expected in a few months period.
Leica M10 is a digial rangefinder camera with 24-megapixel full frame image sensor. This looks like a combination of M-D and M10 cameras so at the time of writing no details for the “D” designation.
The upcoming Leica M10-D camera might use the same ISO dial found on the M-D’s back. Other than that we expect the same specifications of the current M10 camera.
Here are the Leica M10 at a glance :
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot LCD with Gorilla Glass
- ISO 100-50000, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Slimmer Body Profile
- Stills-Only Operation
- Built-In ISO Dial & Frame Line Selector
- Weather-Resistant Brass Construction
The Japanese website Nokishita reports that Leica has registered a new camera under the code name 9217. This camera is expected to be the Leica M10-D as rumored.