First Leica M10-P camera images and specs has been leaked on the web. The successor to the Lecia M10 will be announced on August 21st at 9am EST.
For the features of the camera the same sensor, processor, LCD (Gorilla Glass), ISO, connections, frame selector, buffer are expected the same as the M10.
Leica M10-P will be available in black and chrome. Check out the first Leica M10-P camera images and specs below.
Here are the rumored specifications of the Leica M10-P camera
- No red dot logo
- New shutter which Leica claims to be “virtually silent” making it the quietest digital or analog Leica camera ever made
- The top plate Leica lettering will be similar to the previous Leica M-P model
- The Leica M10-P will be available in two different colors: black or chrome
- New touchscreen controls such as swiping & pinch zoom
- Built-in level gauge (not clear on whether this is only in live view or also accessible through the viewfinder)
- Same sensor, processor, LCD (Gorilla Glass), ISO, connections, frame selector, buffer as the M10.
- Dimension: 139X38.5X80
- US price: $7995 (the M10 is $7,295)