Sony officially announced the new RX100 VI that combines high magnification zoom 24-200mm, large aperture, world’s Fastest AF Speed in ultra-compact body.
The Sony RX100 VI is a new premium compact camera with a 20 megapixel 1-inch sensor, 24-200mm zoom lens, 24fps burst shooting, the World’s fastest auto-focusing of 0.03 seconds, and 4K vieo recording.
The Cyber-shot RX100 VI becomes the first in the Cyber-shot RX100-series to gain a touchscreen, allowing both touch shutter and touch focus. The screen can tilt up to 180 degree upwards and 90 degree downwards, extending shooting flexibility. The new camera is essentially the same size as its predecessor the RX100 V, but its depth has been increased slightly, by 1.8mm.
Sony also announced the VCT-SGR1 shooting grip, designed for Sony RX0 and RX100-series cameras. Ideal for vlogging, travel photography and video shooting, self-portraits and much more. These accessories will be available in September with a retail price of $99.99.
- Maintains compact body size of acclaimed RX100 series while adding a ZEISS®Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm F2.8 – F4.5 Large Aperture High Magnification Zoom Lens
- World’s Fastest 0.03 seconds AF speed combined with 315 focal-plane phase-detection AF points covering approximately 65% of frame
- 1.0-type stacked 20.1 MP Exmor RS™ CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and upgraded BIONZ X™ image processor and Front-end LSI
- High-speed continuous shooting at up to 24 fps with full AF/AE tracking
- Optical image stabilization equivalent to a 4.0-stop faster shutter speed
- High Resolution 4K Movie Shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binningplus 4K HDR for instant HDR workflow
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.8-4.5 Lens
- 24-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- HFR Mode for Full HD Video up to 960 fps
- 0.39″ 2.36m-Dot OLED Pop-Up EVF
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
- ISO 12800 and 24 fps Continuous Shooting