The Canon DSLR and Mirrorless models, which may have been the counterpart of previously registered camera codes, were leaked.
It seems that previous rumors about Canon is testing their full frame mirrorless camera is right. Photokina 2018 opens its doors in September. There is a strong chance that Canon will announce or hint a development process for the long-rumored Canon Full Frame mirrorless camera.
In early 2018, Canon has registered a list of camera codes at certification agencies. According to recent reports, these camera codes are Canon full frame mirrorless camera, EOS 5DS/R Mark II, EOS 90D 7D Mark III, M5 Mark II and more. Let’s look at the full list of the upcoming Canon cameras.
Detail of Canon Cameras Codes Has Registered (Full Frame Mirrorless, 90D, 7D Mark III, M5 Mark II)
Japanese website Nokishita Camera recently has posted Canon camera code details that has been registered on the web.
- Canon registered a new DS126721 camera – (DSLR or full-frame mirrorless camera)
- Canon K424 & K433 – Upcoming Canon full frame mirrorless cameras. To be announced around Photokina 2018 in September.
- Canon K436 – Similar battery as Canon EOS 77D, so this camera could be the Canon EOS 90D which will be announced later this year.
- Canon K437 – Similar battery as Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, so this camera could be rumored Canon EOS 7D Mark III, will be announced in 2019. There is also a strong chance that this might be the Canon EOS 5DS/R Mark II.
- Canon EC811 – could be the rumored Canon EOS M5 Mark II APS-C mirrorless camera
Read more Canon Rumors.