Nikon released new updates for KeyMission 360, ViewNX-i & Capture NX-D and ViewNX-i for Mac.
Capture NX-D is designed specifically for processing RAW images while Nikon’s new ViewNX-i image-browsing software is designed to enable use of still images and movies recorded with a Nikon digital camera.
You can see the list of modifications enabled in the versions below.
Nikon KeyMission 360 Firmware Version 1.5 & ViewNX-i (Mac) Version 1.2.12 Released
Changes from Nikon KeyMission 360 Firmware Version 1.4 to 1.5
- Uncompressed equirectangular video of the view through the lens can now be output via the HDMI connector together with audio from the camera microphone. See the online manual for more information.
- Fixed an issue that caused visible variation in contrast in images recorded using Active D-Lighting.
Changes from ViewNX-i (Mac) Version 1.2.11 to Version 1.2.12
• Fixed the following issues with NEF (RAW) images shot with On selected for Auto distortion control:
- – Attempting to edit the images or add ratings or other information would result in ViewNX-i quitting unexpectedly when the images were saved.
- – Selecting Add additional information to files in the preferences dialog when attempting to transfer the images using Nikon Transfer 2 would result in Nikon Transfer 2 quitting unexpectedly.
Read more Nikon Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".