First key features of the previously rumored Fujifilm X-H1 camera has been leaked on the web. From the specs sheet we can say that the Fujifilm X-H1 will be a high-end mirrorless camera.
According to Fujiaddict, Fujifilm X-H1 price will stand around $2,000. The “H” designation in the name also refers to a new hybrid camera. The shipping date will be around February, 2018.
See below for the first Fujifilm X-H1 features list and details.
Fujifilm X-H1 Features List
Below are specs rumors for Fujifilm X-H1:
- Exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50s)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Right now, some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- It will be dust and weather-resistant body too. As Everybody knows, it is a IBIS camera.
- It is a camera for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- It is a Hybrid Camera
- Price around $2,000
- Shipping date around February, 2018
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".