More Fujifilm X-H1 camera details has been leaked on the web. According to recent reports, the X-H1 is currently in development and expected to be announced in February, 2018.
No doubt the X-H1 is at the head of the cameras that Fuji lovers are waiting for in 2018. It will be a hybrid sensor APS-c camera with IBIS technology. It is primarily targeted towards the videographers.
Sources are claiming that the X-H1 mirrorless camera will have a higher quality video than X-T2 with max framerate 4K: 30fps, in HD: 120fps. You can find the additional More Fujifilm X-H1 camera details below.
Additional Fujifilm X-H1 camera details
There are no camera images leaked online but the rumor mill says that the X-H1 resembles the Fuji GFX camera. It will have a control layout almost identical but the size is smaller like that of the Fuji X-T2. Even the features list indicates that we will see the same X-Processor Pro of the X-T2, the low light capabilities are supposed to be on par with the Sony a7s (ISO 409,600?)
- Same X-Processor Pro from Fujifilm X-T2
- IBIS technology
- There is a exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- Dust and weather-resistant body
- Designed for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- Hybrid-sensor Camera
- Price around $2,000
Fujifilm X-H1 price will stand around $2,000. The “H” designation in the name also refers to a new hybrid camera. With covering the X-H1, there is also the X-T3 and the new fixed-lens compact XF10 (X70 successor).
Take it with a grain of salt and stay tuned with more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.