First Canon EOS 5DS R Mark II specs has been leaked on the web. It seems that the upcoming camera will have a new 60.1-megapixel full-frame image sensor.
Canon is rumored to announce the EOS 5DS R Mark II in late 2018. First details of the high-end DSLR has been surfaced online.
According to the leaked first Canon EOS 5DS R Mark II specs, the camera will fetaure 60.1MP full-frame sensor, dual pixel AF and focus peaking. More informations after the break!
First Canon EOS 5DS R Mark II specs appeared on the web
The new device will be the replacement of the Canon EOS 5DS R camera. The design of the body will be identical to the EOS 5D Mark IV. The high-megapixel DSLR would be an answer to the Nikon D850.
Rumored Canon EOS 5Ds R Mark II specs
- Working prototypes are currently being tested.
- The “5DS” series will be amalgamated into a single camera.
- No low pass filter.
- All new 60.1mp image sensor.
- A new type of low megapixel mode.
- 4K video (video is not a big part of the cameras design).
- Identical body to the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Focus peaking present, may appear first on another DSLR.
- Expect all the other features such as DPAF, Wifi, Touchscreen and GPS.
The first Canon EOS 5DS R Mark II specs list has been covered at Canon Rumors. Stay tuned with us for more buzz!