Full Canon EOS M5 specifications has been leaked on the web. It will be the EOS M3 successor and to be announced at Photokina 2016.
Sources are reporting that a true replacement to the EOS M3 mirrorless camera coming this year. The successor model previously rumored for late 2016 but recent gossips hint at Photokina announcement.
Full Canon EOS M5 specifications surfaced on the web
The EOS M was Canon’s first mirrorless camera. It was followed by the EOS M2 and then by the EOS M3. Lastly, the EOS M10 came as a lower-end version.
The sensor will continue to be an APS-C-sized unit. It is expected to be the 24-megapixel sensor found on the EOS 80D DSLR camera.
The EOS M5 specifications will include a new autofocus system and built-in electronic viewfinder. Design of the camera will be like Fuji or Olympus style to look more classical. It will record videos in full HD at 60fps.
Rumored Canon EOS M5 specifications
- Sensor: 24.2 million pixel APS-C CMOS
- AF: dual pixel CMOS AF, Touch AF
- DIGIC 7
- Built-in electronic viewfinder
- Continuous shooting: 7fps
- Continuous shooting in live view: 9fps
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-25600
- Video: FullHD 60fps, 5-axis electronic image stabilization
- Dynamic NFC, Bluetooth built-in
- Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Size: 115.6 x 89.2 x 60.6 mm
- Weight: 427g
Two different lens kits will be available: with the existing EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM and with the new EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens.
These are the full Canon EOS M5 specifications that has been leaked on the web ahead of the official announcement. The mirrorless camera from Canon to be announced on September 15, 2016. Stay tuned for more information.