Full set of specifications of the upcoming Tokina AT-X SD 14-20mm f/2 PRO IF PRO DX lens has been leaked online.
The new AT-X 14-20mm f/2 PRO DX lens designed for DSLR cameras with APS-c sized image sensors has a focal range between 14-20mm corresponding to 21-30mm in 35mm format. It has maximum aperture of f/2 through out the focal range.
We can expect CES 2016 and CP+ 2016 events in early 2016 for the new Tokina AT-X 14-20mm f/2 PRO DX lens. It will probably replace the current Tokina AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX lens.
Tokina AT-X SD 14-20mm f/2 PRO IF PRO DX Lens Specifications Leaked
Here are the leaked lens specifications
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 11 groups
- High-precision, low-dispersion aspherical element
- One-touch focus clutch
- Filter diameter: 82mm
- A minimum focusing distance: 0.28m
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:8.36
- Inner focus
- Nine aperture blades
- Total length: 106.0mm
- Maximum diameter: 89mm
- Weight: 735 g
- Available in Canon and Nikon Mounts
- Release date: February 5, 2016 (Canon), March 2016 (Nikon)
- Suggested retail price in Japan: ¥129,600 including tax (most likely $1,000 in US)