The November update for Photoshop CC has been released by Adobe. The new version features the custom toolbar editing feature and a new touch interface and other features and improvements.
The recently launched Adobe Stock marketplace now supports the download and purchase of video content and enables users to search for and browse assets directly from Creative Cloud Libraries. Premiere Pro CC adds comprehensive native format support for editing 4K-to-8K footage, while Photoshop CC now allows you to customise your toolbar.
Take a look at the Adobe videos below for more details.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 November release now available
- Design Space (Preview)
- Artboard improvements:
- Customizable toolbar:
- Touch-enabled interface:
- CC libraries improvements:
- More updates:
- Font Favorites: quickly find the font you need by flagging individual fonts as favorites
- An improved Asset Export experience with support for all file formats (along with many other enhancements to this new feature area)
- Expanded SVG support: now you can open and place native SVG content in your Photoshop designs
- Glyph panel improvements so you can see your most recently used glyphs, choose to sort by Unicode value or Glyph ID, drag a glyph to generate a new type layer, create a vector path with Option-drag, and maintain a selected glyph when switching fonts
Found via PhotoRumors