Canon EOS-1D X Firmware Update V2.0.7 Now Available for Download
Canon USA released a new firmware update for EOS-1D X digital SLR camera. Firmware version 2.0.7 for EOS-1D X now available for download online.
Canon EOS-1D X firmware update brings improvements for auto-focus, fixes several bugs and more. See more details below.
Canon EOS-1D X is a full-frame DSLR camera featuring 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor, Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors, High quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode) and Powerful ISO range of 100 – 51200.
Canon EOS-1D X Firmware Update V2.0.7 Details
Firmware Version 2.0.7 incorporates the following functional improvements and fixes:
- Improves the AF controllability when shooting in Live View mode with a wide-angle lens (fixed focal length or zoom).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, when shooting long exposures (several minutes), vertical lines appear on the right edge of captured images (still photos).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) may not perform as intended when in continuous shooting mode and where the shutter speed is longer than 1 second.
- Improves the reliability of the control mechanism for the Picture Style Auto setting.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the electronic level indicator does not work correctly.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, when using the “Save and read camera settings” function, the color space data that is selected in “Custom shooting mode (C1-C3)” is not saved.*1
- Corrects some incorrect indications on the “English” and “Russian” menu screens.
Firmware Version 2.0.7 is for cameras with Firmware Version 2.0.3 or earlier. If your camera’s firmware is already version 2.0.7, it is not necessary to update the firmware. The firmware update takes approximately seven minutes.