Nikon is rumored to announce the new COOLPIX P8000 digital compact camera with 1″ sensor. Nikon COOLPIX more detailed specifications leaked over the web.
The upcoming COOLPIX P8000 which will be the replacement for the current P7800 camera expected to be announced in late Spring between April and May, 2014.
Nikon Coolpix P8000 will be very similar to the popular Sony RX100 model with its 1″ sensor and fixed lens. P8000 will also be the first Coolpix digital compact camera with 1″ sensor.
Nikon Coolpix P8000 Rumored Specifications
Here are more detailed specs list of P8000 camera.
- The lens could be even faster than previously reported: f/1.8 – 3.0
- Maximum shutter speed: 1/8000 sec.
- The P8000 will use a new 1″ Aptina sensor (first Coolpix with 1″ sensor)
- Expeed 3 imaging processor
- Magnesium body
- Comfortable grip similar to the Nikon P5100 and P6000 models
- 24- 120mm equivalent f/2.0 – 3.0 lens with 3 ED and 1 ASP glass elements
- 3.0″ LCD screen
- P A S M mode
- Announcement in April-May 2014
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.