The Olympus E-M10 micro four thirds camera announcement scheduled for January 29 before the Camera and Photo Imaging Show called CP+ 2014. In addition to the E-M10, Olympus will also announce another E-M5 kit with the 12-40mm f/2.8 lens and three new Stylus compact cameras.
According to Digicame-info the new Stylus compact cameras will be STYLUS SP-100EE, STYLUS TG-850 Tough and STYLUS TG-835 Tough. All three compact cameras will be announced along with the new E-M10 and three MFT lenses. See below for the price information of these Stylus compact cameras.
Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850, TG-835 and Stylus SP-100EE Compact Cameras Coming with E-M10
- STYLUS SP-100EE with a price of ¥55,000 (around $500)
- STYLUS TG-850 Tough with a price of ¥35,000 (around $330)
- STYLUS TG-835 Tough with a price of ¥33,000 (around $300)
Olympus E-M10 Announcement Include the Following Products
- Olympus E-M10 Micro Four Thirds Camera
- Olympus E-M5 kit with 12-40mm f/2.8 Lens
- Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850
- Olympus Stylus ToughTG-835
- Olympus Stylus SP-100EE
- Olympus 25mm f/1.8 Lens
- Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- Lens cap (BCL-0980)
- Macro converter (MCON-PO2)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".