Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless camera to be announced on January 28, 2014. First image of the upcoming Fujifilm X-T1 camera appeared in a Japanese newspaper. The picture can also be seen on the official Fuji website.
The Fujifilm X-T1 weatherproof digital compact X-mount camera uses the same sensor of the X-E2 and specs list include a 16-megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor with two SD card slots. See the full specs list below.
First Image of the Fujifilm X-T1 Weather Sealed X Camera
Fujifilm X-T1 Specifications
- Bigger and better EVF
- 16MP APS-C X-Trans sensor II
- Support for UHS-II SD memory card with fast writing speed
- 8fps with AF tracking
- Weather sealed body
- Fujica ST-like (SLR-type) design
- Additional battery grip will be available
- Faster AF then the X-E2 camera
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".