Sony Honami is a Cybershot camera phone expected to be the flagship product by Sony. The upcoming camera phone to feature Sony 1/1.6″ Exmor RS stacked sensor and Sony Cybershot G Lens, glass lens, premium grade.
Sony Honami Features and Specs
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, with the standard 2GB of RAM.
- Sony 1/1.6″ Exmor RS stacked sensor
- Sony Cybershot G Lens, glass lens, premium grade
- All new image processing algorithm, similar to Sony’s Cyber-shot digital cameras
- Completely revamped camera UI, software goodies from Cyber-shot digital cameras of 2013
- Superior Auto Scene Recognition, an improvement over the Superior Auto mode found in the Xperia Z/ZL
- Sony is also working on an “Augmented Reality” app similar to Nokia’s amazing City Lens
- Xenon or Dual LED flash, to be 10 times brighter than ordinary flash on smartphones. There was also a mention of using the new Plasma flash, although we believe that won’t really happen.
- 2700mAh battery