There is a bit more specifications for the long waited Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera. As we mentioned earlier about some major specs of the product. Now a lot more tech specs are rumored from CR. A test camera that could be the EOS 7D Mark II has been specced at Northlight.
So it looks like Canon EOS 7D Mark II will have 21 megapixels APS-C sensor, 10fps continuous shooting and all cross type 19 AF points.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Expected Specifications
- 21MP APS C
- ISO 100-25600 (L: 50, H1 51200, H2 102400)
- Video ‘stills burst’ mode 30/60 fps
- Full HD video with manual control
- Single CF Card Slot
- 19 AF Points all Cross
- On chip phase detect pixels for liveview and AF tracking
- 100% Viewfinder
- Viewfinder LCD Higher Resolution Than 7D
- 3.2″ LCD
- GPS, WiFi
- Alloy body with better weather sealing over 7D
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".