Nikon released Capture NX 2.4.0 and new firmware update 1.21 for the Nikon 1 V1 mirrorless camera. Firmware update for the Nikon 1 V1 compact system camera version 1.21 addresses the following issue.
Nikon 1 V1 firmware update 1.21
- Immediately after the camera was turned on after attaching a lens, shooting display in the camera monitor or electronic viewfinder (view through the lens) sometimes appeared to move.
You can download the firmware upgrade from the website below.
Nikon 1 V1 Firmware Update 1.21
Capture NX 2.4.0
Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 J3 and Nikon 1 S1 has been added.
- The following modifications have been made to White Balance in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette.
– Underwater can now be selected from New WB. However, Underwater can only be selected for RAW images captured with a camera that supports Underwater white balance.
– Resulting colors have been corrected when Flash was selected from New WB for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 V2.
- An issue that, in some rare cases, prevented display of some JPEG images has been resolved.
Additional modifications to the Windows version
- Compatibility with 64- and 32-bit Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, and Windows 8 Enterprise has been added. Proper operation has been confirmed with use in desktop mode. Touch screen operations are not supported.
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
Support for high-resolution display on Macintosh computers with a built-in Retina display has been added. However, this applies only to image display in the image window.