Nikon 1 V1 firmware update 1.21
- Immediately after the camera was turned on after attaching a lens, shooting display in the camera monitor or electronic viewfinder (view through the lens) sometimes appeared to move.
You can download the firmware upgrade from the website below.
Capture NX 2.4.0
Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 J3 and Nikon 1 S1 has been added.
- The following modifications have been made to White Balance in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette.
– Underwater can now be selected from New WB. However, Underwater can only be selected for RAW images captured with a camera that supports Underwater white balance.
– Resulting colors have been corrected when Flash was selected from New WB for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 V2.
- An issue that, in some rare cases, prevented display of some JPEG images has been resolved.
Additional modifications to the Windows version
- Compatibility with 64- and 32-bit Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, and Windows 8 Enterprise has been added. Proper operation has been confirmed with use in desktop mode. Touch screen operations are not supported.
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
Support for high-resolution display on Macintosh computers with a built-in Retina display has been added. However, this applies only to image display in the image window.