First rumored Pentax K-70 specs has been leaked online which will be the replacement for the current Pentax K-S2.
According to recent rumors, Ricoh is working on a new DSLR camera with APS-c sized image sensor. The Pentax K-70 specs list is expected to include several improvements like the higher-resolution image sensor with better low-light sensitivity.
The K-S2 from Ricoh hit the markets back in early 2015 as the world’s smallest dustproof, weather-resistant digital SLR camera. From the leaked Pentax K-70 specs below, the camera will come packed with a built-in flash and burst shooting of 6fps.
First Pentax K-70 Specs Leaked Online
The upcoming K-70 DSLR camera is expected to feature a 24-megapixel APS-c CMOS image sensor with no low pass filter. The sensor will be powered by the newly developed PRIME MII image processing engine.
Here are the detailed Pentax K-70 specs ahead of the launch.
- 24MP APS-C CMOS image sensor
- No Low-pass filter
- In-body camera shake correction “SR”
- Realistic resolution
- Low-pass selector
- Image processing engine is a newly developed PRIME MII processor
- Shutter Speed 1/6000 -30 sec
- ISO 100-204800
- AF is SAFOX X. 11 points (9-point cross-type).
- Exposure 77 segment metering
- Focus peaking
- Full HD 60i. HD60p
- Built-in flash. Cover the angle of view of the guide number 12.28mm (equivalent 36mm)
- Dust and water resisted
- Resistance to low temperature -10 degrees
- 3.0-inchVari-angle LCD monitor with 921,000-dot pixels. Night Vision Red Light
- Continuous shooting up to 6 frames / second
- 4K interval movie.
- Wi-Fi built-in
- SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I)
- The battery : D-LI109
- The size of 125.5mm x 93.0mm x 74.0mm
- 688 grams (including battery and SD card)
There is no information about the official announcement date of the K-70. We can guess the digital SLR camera to be unveiled soon after the first Pentax K-70 specs leaked online.