New Updates on the Pentax K-3 Mark III Camera
New updates on the Pentax K-3 Mark III camera. What we currently know about the flagship APS-C-format DSLR camera is full specs and price information. The Pentax K-3 III price to be above 200,000 yen. This makes the expected US price to be around $1,999.
Pentax states that the K-3 III is expected to release around the scheduled time of the CP+ camera exhibition, which is in late February. The K-3 III will be compatible with KAF4, KAF3, KAF2, KAF, and KA mount lenses. The camera features a new 25.73MP APS-C CMOS image sensor. ISO will range from 100 all the way up to 1,600,000 and the camera will feature sensor-shift image stabilization. In addition to still image capabilities, the K-3 III will record 4K video at up to 30 frames per second and Full HD video at 60p.
Here are some additional information of the Pentax K-3 Mark III:
- The “PENTAX K-3 III” will be officially announced and released around the spring of this year (although it’s not surprising as usual in the summer). By the way, by reading the specifications that have already been announced, trying Touch & Try, and receiving explanations, I have come to understand a little about its performance and ability. There may be changes in the retail version.
- One of the things that came off a little is that “Handheld Real Resolution” is not installed. The other is that the real resolution using a tripod does not have a single electronic shutter mode to use the electronic shutter. I would like to expect improvements in the firmware update after the release.
- On the other hand, I was impressed that “this looks good” by recognizing subjects such as people, birds, and cars using a new photometric sensor, an RGB Ir sensor with about 307,000 pixels, and a new image processing engine, PRIME V. Function to utilize. In addition, AF-C also has a function that makes use of deep learning to help track the subject. This function has already been done at Nikon, but it is the first time at PENTAX. However, if you don’t try it on an actual machine, its ability is unknown, but expectations are high.
- In the conventional K series, fine sharpness and extra sharpness could be selected, but it seems that the two were integrated into “Fine Sharpness II”, which is also highly anticipated.
- The impression of looking through the optical viewfinder with touch and try was that it was bright, clear, and had good visibility. In the first place, the bright optical viewfinder is a difficult thing to grasp in the MF, but the K-3 III viewfinder was strangely easy to focus in the MF, which was also a good impression.
The internals of the upcoming Pentax K-3 III flagship APS-C DSLR