Nikon full frame mirrorless camera is rumored to feature the same 45-megapixels sensor on the D850 DSLR.
The company is reportedly working on a new mirrorless camera concept. Trusted sources are claiming that there are two different sensor resolution in progress. One of them based on the DX-format image sensor. This is expected to be the 20.1MP resolution sensor found in the Nikon D500.
Big news is the Nikon full frame mirrorless camera to feature the 45-megapixels image sensor from the D850 DSLR. More details after the break!
Nikon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming with 45 MP Sensor
According to recent reports, Nikon may both announce DX-format and full-frame mirrorless camera. The DX format model might use 21MP D500 image sensor, and full frame mirrorless camera may use 45MP D850 image sensor. Nikon is still considering to drop the DX version and go full frame only for their mirrorless solution.
Below are the expectations from the Nikon full frame mirrorless camera
- Nikon will announce both Nikon DX mirrorless camera and Nikon full frame mirrorless camera in 2018
- New Nikon mirrorless mount
- New Nikon mirrorless lens coming along with Nikon mirrorless cameras
- The Nikon DX mirrorless camera could use 21MP Nikon D500 image sensor, the Nikon full frame mirrorless camera could use 45.7MP Nikon D850 image sensor.
- Nikon will design a new F-mount to mirrorless mount adapter.
- Nikon is is putting a lot of effort, research and money is the viewfinder.
2018 is the year for a possible Nikon full frame mirrorless camera announcement. Stay tuned with us for more information.