Panasonic released another major firmware update ver.2.1 for their GH5 Micro Four Thirds camera.
This is a quick one and for users who are already upgraded to major Ver2.0 firmware should make this upgrade. The new firmware update ver.2.1 fixes several bugs that were found after updating the firmware to Ver.2.0.
Check out the Panasonic GH5 firmware update Ver2.1 details and download links below.
The Panasonic GH5 is the world’s first camera that records 4K 60p / 50p and 4K 30p 4: 2: 2 10-bit video. The Micro Four Thirds shooter features a 20.3MP Live MOS image sensor with no optical low pass filter.
Panasonic GH5 Firmware Update Ver.2.1 Now Available
Following bugs were found after updating the firmware to Ver.2.0 but now they have been fixed.
- [Power Save LVF Shooting] was automatically set to [1 sec].
(This makes the camera go into sleep mode in 1 sec in a standby mode.)
* [Power Save LVF Shooting] will be set to [OFF] when the firmware Ver.2.0 is updated to Ver.2.1.
If you would like to enable [Power Save LVF Shooting], please set it on manually by selecting a designated time.
- The parameters of picture quality adjustment in Photo Style were all set to -5 when setting the recording mode to [MP4 HEVC(AAC)]. This bug has been fixed.
* The parameters of picture quality adjustment in Photo Style will be reset to ±0 when the firmware Ver.2.0 is updated to Ver.2.1.
If you would like to adjust the picture quality in Photo Style, please adjust them manually.
- There were cases where [V-LogL View Assist] did not work, This bug has been fixed.
- There were cases where motion pictures recorded in [AVCHD] cannot be divided. This bug has been fixed.
Download Panasonic GH5 Firmware Update Ver.2.1