Iridient Digital has released Iridient Developer Version 3.2 update.
The raw image file conversion and photo processing software for Mac OS fixes several issues. The program adds support for the latest RAW camera models like Hasselblad X1D-50c, H6D-50c, H6D-100c, True Zoom, Flextight X5 and Flextight X1; the Google Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones, the Fujifilm X-A3, the Panasonic FZ2500.
This update resolves an issue with potential overcorrection in the extreme corners with the automatic lens vignetting correction used for Fujifilm X models.
Iridient Developer Version 3.1.2 Released
3.1.2 – October 31, 2016 (Maintenance Release)
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-A3.
- Support added for RAW images from the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Support added for RAW images from the Yi M1.
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DMC-FZ2500 (DMC-FZ2000)
- Support added for RAW images from the Hasselblad X1D-50c, H6D-100c, H6D-50c, Flextight X5 and X1 scanners.
- JPEG export libraries updated (libjpeg-turbo 1.5.1).
- PNG export libraries updated (libpng 1.6.26).
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with automatic lens vignetting correction for Fujifilm X models which could result in overcorrection (too much brightening) in the corners with some lenses and aperture settings. In some cases this issue could also result in the image appearing all black with automatic vignetting correction enabled.
- Fixed RAW support for the Panasonic DMC-LX100 which was broken in the previous 3.1.1 update.
- Fixed RAW support for the Mamiya ZD.
- Fixed a drawing issue with several of the toolbar icons on Retina displays with macOS 10.12.1 (Sierra) where the icons would draw slightly too large and get partially clipped.
- Fixed an issue on macOS 10.12 and 10.11 with the aperture text field in the preview window where the text would not display or would be clipped with long strings (typically f/10.0 or smaller).
Iridient Developer Version 3.2 update can be downloaded from here.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.