Adobe has released the Lightroom 5.4 and Camera RAW 8.4 version updates. Adobe Lightroom 5.4 and Camera RAW 8.4 now available for download.
The latest versions brings support for Lightroom mobile, additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
See download links and release notes below.
Adobe Lightroom 5.4 and Camera Raw 8.4 Now Available for Download
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.4
- Canon EOS 1200D (REBEL T5, KISS X70)
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II (*)
- Casio EX-100
- DJI Phantom
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Hasselblad H5D-50c
- Hasselblad HV
- Nikon 1 V3 (*)
- Nikon COOLPIX P340
- Nikon D3300
- Nikon D4S
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 (*)
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS40 (DMC-TZ60, DMC-TZ61)
- Phase One IQ250
- Samsung NX mini (*)
- Samsung NX30
- Sony Alpha a5000 (ILCE-5000)
- Sony Alpha a6000 (ILCE-6000)
* denotes preliminary support
Added Camera Matching color profiles (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, MONOCHROME, etc.) for the following Fujifilm cameras:
- Fujifilm X-A1
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Fujifilm X-S1
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujifilm X10
- Fujifilm X20
- Fujifilm XF1
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm X100
- Fujifilm X100S
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 5.4
|Apple||Apple iPhone 5c|
|Canon||Canon EF 200-400mm f/4 L IS USM|
|Canon||Canon EF 200-400mm f/4 L IS USM EXT|
|Canon||Canon EF-S 18-55mm /3.5-5.6 IS STM|
|Canon||Canon EF-S 25-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II|
|Canon||Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM A013|
|Canon||Zeiss Otus 1.4/55 ZE|
|DJI||Phantom Vision FC200 (for raw files)|
|GoPro||GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition|
|Nikon||Nikon 1 NIKKOR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 VR|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED|
|Nikon||Nikon COOLPIX P340|
|Nikon||SIGMA 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM A013|
|Nikon||Zeiss Otus 1.4/55 ZF.2|
|Sigma||SIGMA 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM A013|
|Sony E||Sony E PZ 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS|
|Sony FE||Sony FE 24-70 f/4 ZA OSS|
|Sony FE||Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 20mm F2.8|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 24mm F2 ZA SSM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 35mm F1.4 G|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 35mm F1.4 G|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 50mm F1.4|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 50mm F1.4 ZA|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 85mm F1.4 ZA|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 135mm F1.8 ZA|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 11-18mm F4.5-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM II|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 30mm F2.8 Macro SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 50mm F1.8 SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM|
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.4
- When switching to the Book module with images selected, a ‘Gathering Photos’ message would appear and stay persistent.
- On Mac Lightroom activity, such as an export, did not prevent the computer from sleeping.
- In the Develop Module, the ‘Settings > Crop as Shot’ menu item did not properly reset orientation.
- In the Develop Module and when applying Grain, occasionally vertical artifacts would appear along the bottom edge of a photo.
- In the Develop Module, there is a slight delay before the Histogram is available for adjustments.
- Lens profile corrections for the iPhone 5 would not be selected when using the ‘Auto’ Lens profile correction feature in the Develop module.
- In the Develop Module, Scrubby Adjustments on Adjustment Brush Pins did not work as expected.
- Syncing of spot removals was not consistent from image to image.
- Exporting a scaled image to PSD would sometimes cause the watermark to be displayed incorrectly.
- When Don’t Enlarge is on in Export, image was not resized, even when making image smaller.
- Sharpening/Noise Reduction were applied inconsistently depending on crop and export image size.
- Luminance of exported file differed noticeably after crop.
- When adding keywords on Import, Import begins at once when keywords entered with ‘enter’ key <Win only>
- In the Import dialogue, Loupe view occasionally did not work.
- When using the “Edit in Photoshop” feature in Lightroom, the Smart Object filter mask was sometimes not previewed correctly within Lightroom.
- When creating a new Collection inside of a Collection set, the default option for Location was the parent of the selected collection set and not the selected collection set.
- Upload via publish does not prevent computer from sleeping, and upload fails if computer sleeps.
- When playing a slideshow comprising TIF or JPEG images, occasionally the slideshow would appear pixelated.
- The color profile of a photo was incorrect when playing slideshow in full screen mode.
- When using a video export preset, develop settings were not applied to all images.
- Smart preview indicator under Develop histogram displayed the wrong number when multiple photos were selected.