During the CP+ event; Fujifilm General Manager Takashi Ueno confirmed that many new XF and GF mirrorless lenses coming in 2021. Fujifilm released a talk show style presentation for CP+ 2021 focused on lenses.
In the stream when Fujifilm Manager Takashi Ueno asks the development team if more lenses will come this year, the team smiled and replied as “Stay tuned for more details”. The whole answer is “We are going to release a lot of interchangeable lenses for both G mount and X mount, so please look forward to it“.
Currently, Fuji’s mirrorless cameras are quite powerful and it is exciting news that they enrich it with the lenses that photographers need. So, in general, which XF and GF lenses can be announced in 2021? We obviously know that an XF 18mm prime model will arrive, as well as some zoom lenses for the X and G mount.
New Fujifilm Products
Here is the Fujifilm presentation at the 2021 CP+ show:
Fujifilm GFX 100S, X-E4 cameras, GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR, XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR and XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lenses
- Fujifilm GFX100S: Press Release / Product Page / Samples
- Fujinon GF80mmF1.7: Press Release / Product Page / Samples
- Fujifilm X-E4: Press Release / Product Page / Samples
- Fujinon XF70-300mmF4-5.6: Press Release / Product Page / Samples
- Fujinon XF27mmF2.8 R WR: Press Release / Product Page / Samples
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.