According to rumors, Nikon will announce the Nikon Z9 flagship full frame mirrorless camera in the fall of 2021. On the other hand we will soon meet the new Nikon Z6 II and Nikon Z7 II full frame mirrorless cameras as confirmed on October 14th, 2020
Check out the first rumored specifications of the Nikon Z9 mirrorless camera:
- Nikon Z9 is expected in the fall of 2021
- No official plans for a Nikon Z8 camera yet
- Prototype Z9 cameras may be tested at the Tokyo Olympics next year
- New Nikkor Z 400mm f/2.8 mirrorless lens is also rumored for the Olympics
- The Z9 is described as a D6 body combined with EOS R5 imaging, a9II AF, and blackout-free EVF
- 46MP (previous rumors suggested a 60MP sensor)
- 20 fps
- 8k30p, 4k120/60/30p
- New EXPEED processor designed for 8k
- Improved AF (Object detection AF)
- Two XQD/CFX type B memory card slots
- ISO 64 – 25,600, Hi1, Hi2
- High resolution, blackout-free EVF
- New user interface (no second LCD screen on the back like he D6)
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL18x
- Gbit LAN, USB-C, WiFi, GPS
- Price: $6,000 – $7,000
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.