The Canon RF 100–500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM is the first super-telephoto zoom lens for EOS R-system mirrorless cameras which delivers clarity and an exceptional telephoto performance
- High Performance L-series versatile Super-Telephoto Zoom RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 stops of Shake Correction
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.95′ (0.9m)
- 12 pin Communication System
- Dust and Weather-resistant with Fluorine Coating
- One Super UD and Six UD Lens
- Lens Mount: Canon EOS RF
- Lens Format: Full Frame
- Zoom Focal Length: Focal Length: 100-500mm
- Maximum Aperture: Maximum Aperture: f/4.5-7.1
- Lens Type: Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Image Stabilization: Image Stabilization: Yes (IS)
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.