Here is a recent Nikon D6 WildLife Photography Review. The wildlife photographer Steve Perry published the Nikon D6 wildlife photography review, which covers build, ergonomics, autofocus, sensor performance, customizations, and more.
Too create the review, Steve Perry took the Nikon D6 all across the west shooting wildlife for about five weeks total and shot well over 16,000 shots. If you’re a wildlife photographer looking for a serious, real-world review about the Nikon D6, check out this work!
Nikon D6 Key Features:
- 20.8MP FX-format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 6 image-processing engine
- 14 fps for up to 200 continuous shots
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30/25/24p
- 3.2-inch TFT touch-sensitive LCD
- Fully-selectable 105-Point AF with all cross-type sensor system
- 100-102,400 ISO expandable to 3,280,000
- Constructed with lightweight magnesium alloy
- Illuminated controls with the flick of a lever
- Pro-grade weather sealing keeps the elements out
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!