The upcoming Canon EOS R5 full frame mirrorless camera now registered at Korean RRA. According to the registeration info, Canon EOS R5 will feature with built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi.
We already know that Canon EOS R5 will be the 5D series Equivalent for Mirrorless. The new EOS R5 will be able to record 8K video at 30p with no crop. The new Canon EOS R5 camera already listed at Adorama and B&HPhoto.
Below are specs of Canon EOS R5: (rumored specifications in bold)
- 45mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 5 stops with IBIS alone
- 7-8 stops of correction when used with in-lens stabilization
- 12fps mechanical, 20fps electronic
- Dual card slots
- Scroll wheel added to the back
- Liveview/Movie toggle like previous EOS DSLRs
- Larger capacity battery, but looks like the LP-E6
- 8K @ 30fps
- 4K @ 120fps
- 4K @ 60fps
- Built-in 5GHz WiFi
- New battery, but the same shape and compatibility as the EOS 5D Mark IV
- Shipping in July 2020
So will there ever be a EOS 5D Mark V DSLR? Check out the details from the Canon Cameras 2020 post below.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors