The compact and good-looking X100V takes things a step further. Fujifilm X100V comes with a new 23mm f/2 lens uses the latest 26mp BSI CMOS sensor on the Fujifilm X-Pro3 and Fujifilm X-T3 interchangeable lens cameras, 4K video recording, updated Hybrid OVF/EVF, and a tilting touch-screen. It also becomes weather-sealed when using the optional adapter ring and a protection lens.
Fujifilm X100V Key Features:
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- Redesigned lens (still a 23mm F2 pancake, compatible with previous converters)
- Built-in 4-stop ND filter
- Tilting 1.62M-dot touchscreen LCD panel
- Updated 3.69M-dot OLED EVF, redesigned OVF optics
- Up to 4K/30p with Eterna film sim and F-Log internal capture (8-bit only)
- 2.5mm mic port, headphones through USB-C with adapter
- Weather-sealed, when filter adapter and filter are used
- Single SD card slot
- CIPA rated to 350 shots using the EVF, 420 using the OVF
Conclusion from DPReview:
The X100V is an engaging, well-built camera that produces beautiful images, has best-in-class video, excellent autofocus and optional weather-sealing. Meaningful updates like a tilting touchscreen, updated viewfinder and redesigned lens have us largely looking past its imperfections. Assuming you like the 35mm-equivalent focal length, it makes a strong case as a photographer’s carry-everywhere compact that’s good for all kinds of photography.
Street and documentary photography and videography, environmental portraiture, social snapshots, travel.
Not so good for
Vlogging, sports and action where longer focal lengths are required, high-res landscape photography.
Fujifilm X100Vprice is $1399, or $1799 CAD. Check availability at B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama. Fujifilm X100V vs X100F vs X100T vs X100S vs X100 Comparison
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".