According to Tamron Japan, the Tamron 70-180mm F/2.8 Di III VXD (Model A056) lens will be on-display at the CP+ 2020 event. The new high-speed telephoto zoom lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras will be released in the Spring of 2020.
Tamron Japan has officially announced that they will attend the upcoming CP+ 2020 in Japan during February 27th to March 1st. At the CP+ event you will be able to touch and try this lens. Tamron may announce the price and release date of this lens at this show.
Tamron also has three compact F2.8 prime lenses for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras. These ‘Di III OSD M1:2’ lenses come in three focal lengths: a 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2, 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2, and 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 lens. Check availability at Adorama and B&H.
Touch & try corner
You can try the 70-180mm F / 2.8 Di III VXD (Model A056), which was developed and announced last year, as well as the super wide-angle, standard, You can try using various lenses such as telephoto zoom. At the stage in the center of the counter, you can also do model shooting and preview distant views.
Tamron 70-180mm F2.8 Di III VXD Specifications
- Comfortably compact (149mm / 5.9 in) and light weight (815g / 28.7 oz).
- 67mm filter diameter, same as all other Tamron lenses for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- Superb optical performance and MOD of 5 in. for a broader range of photographic versatility.
- Extremely quiet and fast newly developed VXD linear motor focus mechanism.
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating contribute to a comfortable, user friendly photographic experience.
- Compatible with various camera-specific features including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF.
* Specifications, appearance, functionality, etc. are subject to change without prior notice.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
via: Tamron Japan